Friday, August 31, 2007

Zoho Writer Attempt 3


This is my third and final attempt at creating a document using Zoho Writer. I hope that I can use some of the features. My attempt to use styles and headings was quite frustrating. Text colors changed without my asking. I couldn't seem to find away to change my line spacing between bulleted items. Let me try again.

  • I did manage to change text color and size of font.
  • I created a table with 2 rows and 3 columns but could not figure out any way to add a 3rd row to the original table. NOTE: The image of the emoticon did not cross over from Zoho and I couldn't seem to get it into my image file. Also for some reason the second row of the table is not appearing.

Name

Address

Phone

  • I used the background feature and the center justification.
  • Obviously I created a bulleted list.
  • This time line justification worked. Let me try it again.
  • Yes it worked.
  • Now for headings. This is the highlight style.

Monday

Morning

Back to normal

Evening

Tuesday

PS: Obviously when doing formatting to post to a blog you need to keep in mind what will work on your blog background. For example, the borders of the table and the background colors of the table don't work on this blog design.

No comments: