Friday, August 31, 2007

Attempt 2


This is my second attempt at creating a document. I hope that I can use come of the features. My first attempt to use styles and headings was quite frustrating. Text colors changed without my asking. I couldn't seem to find away to change my line spacing between bulleted items. Let me try again.

  • I did manage to change text color and size of font.
  • I created a table with 2 rows and 3 columns but could not figure out any way to add a 3rd row to the oridginal table frown

Name

Address

Phone

  • I used the background feature and the center justification.
  • Obviously I created a bulleted list.
  • This time line justification worked. Let me try it again.
  • Yes it worked.
  • Now for headings. This is the highlight style.

Monday

Morning

Back to normal

Evening

Tuesday

No comments: