Friday, June 8, 2007

Week 2, Thing # 3 Setting up a Blog

Well I finally made it. I must have spent 15 minutes just trying to set up the account. Finding an available name for the blog address took the most time.

After creating my blog, I had to sign out. When attempting to do my first posts, I had trouble logging on to my blog through Blogger. It told me an account didn't exist even though I could bring up my blog through the blog address.

Somehow I managed to get to this page to edit my blog, but I'm still confused. Unfortunately, I didn't have time to do any customizing of the page.

I guess I'm on the track since the posts seem to be appearing on the blog. I'm sure it will all be a breeze next week.

Blogging is neat! It should be useful both on a personal and professional level.

No comments: